Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Eight

I’ve been thinking about the octuplets story that’s been in the news recently - not because I consider it any of my business and certainly not because I think it qualifies as news a month after the birth. In fact, I don’t think it’s my business or anyone else’s and at this point it has become simply another source of gossip – more fodder for Y.A.W.N. (your average watcher of news) to chew on. I pointed this out at dinner on Sunday night – a statement which prompted at least 3 of my fellow diners to look at me like I had 3 heads. I have neither the time nor energy to explore the potential numerological implications of that observation so if you happen to be a numerologist, knock yourself out. Just leave your interpretation in the comments section.

1 comment: