Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Ok, for some reason people (all two of us) who are trying to post comments can't seem to make it happen. I've waved my magic wand over the dashboard and am hopeful that once this post is published we will be able to make comments on it. If we can comment easily on this particular post, it means I have the settings fixed but that no one can make any comments on any previous posts (thank goodness this blog is still a fetus). If we still can't post a comment to this entry then the blog is broken and I need a mechanic. This thing better come with a powertrain warranty.....

And if the above makes no sense to you, fear not. I'm sure you're not alone.

5 comments:

  1. Testing testing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you fixed it, but I would not thow away the warranty papers yet!
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory be something happened after I sent you late night email complaining it did not work for me. What i wanted to say sounds less interesting now, but i meant to tell you you do have three heads, and the one on the right is always laughing at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. S- At least it's not shooting spitballs at you like it used to do when Pete was playing drums.

    R- Warranty notwithstanding, you should know you're on my short list for mechanics...

    ReplyDelete