Friday, July 3, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Day 1: Hurray! I’m on vacation! I can eat donuts for breakfast, boycott the shower, and watch movies all day since it's raining. Tomorrow I’ll head to the laundromat and get my other errands out of the way so that I can enjoy the rest of my vacation on the beach.

Day 2: It's still raining. I ate the last donut. Laundry postponed until tomorrow.

Day 3: I've run out of movies. The rain continues. My only clean panties are the ones with the shredding elastic.

Day 4: My street is a Class 3 rapids due to flash flooding. I'm going commando in my last clean pair of jeans. Bitchy is my middle name.

Day 5: Pouring. fucking. rain. The closest I'll get to the beach at this point is if I sit in the cat box with a halogen lamp aimed at my face.

Update: Torrential downpours have resulted in a power outage. I am now sitting in the catbox in the dark. Bitchy is my ONLY name.

Fuck vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment