Friday, June 26, 2009

Things

Hey y'all! Two weeks ago I finally finished that supermegabitch of an office move I was telling you about - just in time to start building an ark. Big thanks to Mother Nature for deciding it's time to make Boston Seattle. And gee isn't it ironic that the original Seattle has had virtually no rain this month? Anyway, here are some things for your Friday. Feel free to make your own list and marvel at how great, crappy and ambivalent you can feel all at the same time!

10 things I like right now
  • the recessed lighting in my new office
  • my hair
  • homeopathy
  • the book I'm reading
  • smoothies
  • sunshine
  • finance podcasts
  • Creflo Dollar speaking in tongues
  • Strindberg & Helium
  • my friend's new puppy (She doesn't have the puppy just yet but I know I'll like it. And in the meantime I'm enjoying the anticipation of new puppy's arrival.)

10 things I don't like right now
  • dishes in the kitchen sink
  • fruitflies
  • cold urticaria
  • the cat's urinary tract infection
  • the cat's antibiotic
  • rain
  • telemarketers
  • the fact that my house is muggy
  • the fact that I can only think of 8 things I don't like
  • the fact that I just cheated on numbers 9 & 10

10 things I don't care about right now
  • Michael Jackson
  • Farrah Fawcett
  • the slim chance that I may burn in hell for listing those first 2 things
  • exercise
  • my belly
  • coffee
  • writing my newsletter
  • laundry
  • Iran
  • smalltalk

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 30, 2009

    I just read the wiki on cold hives (I can't spell or pronounce that other word). It really seems your only real solid recourse is to move to a tropical island. So, when do we leave?

    ReplyDelete