Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cleanse-O-Rama Day 12

Today I made a "green smoothie" for breakfast. I didn't mean to. It just sort of came out that way. In my ignorance I just assumed that the hemp protein powder I bought would be some benign shade of eggshell - instead of the marijuana green that it actually was. The color freaked me out so much that I had to drink it through an opaque straw out of one of those plastic travel coffee mugs complete with lid. Apparently I did not horrify myself sufficiently at breakfast-time because this afternoon my lunch consisted of something that was both vegan AND macrobiotic. Hey, if I start wearing tie-died t-shirts and start skipping showers, would you please sign me up for electro shock therapy treatments? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I am incredibly impressed that you didn't get munchies after drinking the marijuana shake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, that's what the hash brownies are for, right?

    ReplyDelete