Friday, October 9, 2009

Footloose

Can I get a “hell yeah” for Friday, y’all? Mmm hhhmm...thought so.

Just to keep you lurkers in the loop, my weekend plans are as follows:

Saturday
Go on recon mission for perfect shoes to wear to Sunday wedding. They must be sexy and stylish, (in keeping with the rest of my outfit and my bitchin' dance moves, yo) but not so sexy and stylish as to draw attention away from the bride. We do NOT want a recurrence of the Red Satin Pump Incident of 1994. Oh, and the new shoes also need to make my feet feel like I’m standing on clouds.

Hey, don’t act all surprised to learn that my feet are just as schizophrenic as the rest of me. You should know better by now.

Sunday
Wedding! Woohoo! Can’t wait to kick off my shoes and dance! You didn’t actually think the Trampinator 2000s would stay on my feet the whole night did you?

Monday
Recover.

And at some point later on, bitch to anyone about the fact that I think Columbus Day is a piece of shit holiday. What will we celebrate next, Hitler Day?

Oh and if , when I say recover, you infer that I will be sleeping in and Hulu-ing the most recent episodes of Survivor, Dollhouse and Gossip Girl, then good, we’re on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment